- Submitted by Anonymous Person!
Don’t forget to write your name and reason for submitting a post under the submission!
Another handy thing is to use the tags as well (see the tags on this submission for an example)
- Kate :)
I do not think of myself more highly than you. Neither do I think that I am better.
I merely choose to do things, differently. I choose to live life, differently. Every. Single. Day.
The “better” is in the difference. Not me.
It kills me even more when you perceive this difference as pride on my part.
I am your child. Need I ever put on arrogance in your company?
My Buckalews are adorable.
New York themed Easter basket from the parents. Looks like they are slowly coming to terms with my move.
- Me: Hey Dad. I'm becoming a stripper.
- Dad: Good because you have to know I'm not really your father. Frank Gallagher is.
- Me: Hey Mom. I'm pregnant.
- Mom: WHAT. WHO IS THIS!!
- Me: April Foooooools.
- Mom: Remind me to take away your phone when I get home.
- Me: What?
- Mom: April Fools Goofball.